BRING ME THE HORIZON - DIAMONDS AREN'T FOREVER

BRING ME THE HORIZON - DIAMONDS AREN'T FOREVER

We will never sleep, cos' sleep is for the weak.
And we will never rest til'we're all fucking dead.

I refuse to close my eyes.
I have loved, and I have lost.
I have turned, and I tossed,
I have listened, I have watched.
I have gave into this for long enought.
I have lost and I have loved.

Sleep had stolen far to much.
So don't close your eyes, not just yest - sleep is just a cousin of death.
I've said it before and I'll say it again - if you think you're alive then you're better off dead.
So throw diamonds in the sky.
We'll stay gold forever.
I can promise you one thing, death will take us all.
I can promise you one thing, you will die alone.
We're all going to hell, we may as well go out in style.

"DEATH IS A PROMISE & YOUR LIFE IS A FUCKING LIE."

Followers

Facebook Fans

Arsip Blog